Friday, 20th of August '21
Similar topics:
TUBE UNION RMT said today that it has suspended strike action by drivers
TUBE UNION RMT said today that it has suspended strike action by drivers scheduled for next week in the Night Tube dispute after further progress in ACAS talks today.
General Secretary Mick Lynch said;
"Following further progress in ACAS talks today our Executive has decided that there are sufficient grounds to suspend next week's tube strike action.
"We remain in dispute and will be engaging in further discussions with a view to reaching a settlement.
"I want to thank our reps and our members on London's Underground whose hard work, resolve and unity has been decisive in terms of the progress we have been able to achieve so far."
- Press releases on this site are taken from www.rmt.org.uk.
- 6952 reads
> RMT National News
Rail union RMT and the Trades Union Congress have jointly called on the government to intervene to protect skilled rail engineering jobs under threat at Balfour Beatty depots in Crewe and Preston.
Transport union RMT, has called for the Labour government to radically change course, after Prime Minister Keir Starmer announced a timetable to stand down.
An RMT spokesperson said:
RMT members employed by Carlisle Support Services, working on the Northern rail contract will continue their long-running dispute over pay by taking 48 hours strike action from Saturday.
Rail union RMT, will take strike action at Heavy Haul Rail Ltd on Thursday 25 June for 48 hours, after the company refused to rule out compulsory redundancies as part of a major restructuring programme.
- ‹ previous
- 5 of 7
- next ›





