BREAKDOWN IN INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS – LONDON UNDERGROUND (FLEET GRADES) (LUL/14/2)
Further to my previous Circular (IR/101/17, 3rd March 2017), all Fleet Grades members are reminded of the on-going industrial action:-
- Not to work any overtime or attend training courses outside of normal working hours
- Not to carry out any higher grade duty work
- Not to change any shifts or work locations to assist with maintenance
- No trainers are to carry out training for anyone on a job that is not their substantive role
- No coaches to coach anyone on a job that is not their substantive role
- Not to work if there is not a valid and in date WRA, COSHH, and Manual Handling Assessment
- Not to work if there is no first aider on site
Despite further discussions with the Company, the key areas of concern are still unresolved and I urge all members to stand firm together to demand that management properly adhere to our agreed machineries and stop trying to impose fundamental changes to working conditions without any agreement from this Union.
I would be grateful if you could bring the contents of this Circular to the attention of your members and I will keep Branches advised of all further developments.